The gutters are up. Downspouts are secured. There’s just one more thing left to do: Divert the rainwater that pours through the downspouts. An inch of rainfall will push 620 gallons of water into gutters. With the Downspout Extension System, you will help prevent harmful seepage along the foundation, erosion in the lawn, washed-away mulch and more. Direct downspout water flow where it needs to go.
- PREVENTS WATER DAMAGE: Downspout extensions help divert unwanted stormwater away from your home's foundation when connected to a downspout.
- The flexible downspout extension Easy installation process. It is a one size fits all downspouts to make it simple for anyone to install and connect to gutters. It can also connect to two or more to reach desired length.
- FLEXIBLE IN MANY WAYS: Flexible design easily bends and holds its shape while its corrugated design enables you to bury, connect and bend the extension.
- WILL IT FIT MY DOWNSPOUT? This universal downspout extender fits 2-in. x 3-in., 3-in. x 4-in., and 4-in. round downspouts.
- EASY TO INSTALL: This DIY-friendly extension requires no cutting or trimming. A removable adapter allows you to quickly and easily connect it to an existing downspout.
- SPECS: Extends 25.5" to 45.5" | Polypropylene construction for strength & durability | UV resistant for long-lasting use | Made in the USA